Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Prize

Dad had a doctor's appointment and then had to have labs.  So afterwards we went to Best Buy and got him a new phone.  His old phone wasn't working well at all.  He was excited.  We went to Caporitti's afterwards for dinner and it tasted so good.  Robin that is fun that you are getting your gazebo up.  Let us know if you need us to help you.  Karen good luck on your date.  I hope he is nice.  I booked a hotel room for Friday night so we can go to Lagoon twice.  I know exciting times for sure.  Rachel and the kids are coming down tomorrow and spending the night and then we are going to Lagoon on Friday to just ride rides and then swim at the Hotel.  I hope it is a nice one.  It got good reviews.  I have to go into work tomorrow.  I hope it goes well.  I have a huge stack of things that need to be signed.  Rachel just tell me when you leave and I will be home when you get there.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...