Sunday, November 1, 2020

MIA

 Sorry I haven't blogged.  It has been so busy and I got off my schedule.  We had a really fun time with Mom and Dad.  It was so good to have them.  The class parties went really well.  Thanks again Mom and Dad.  Today we skipped church and just took it easy.  I cleaned up the Halloween decorations and Casey took the little kids to Walmart to spend their money.  The cleaned their stuff and wanted something new.  After lunch we drove to Old Ephraim's grave to go hiking.  It was a long drive on a rough dirt road but we made it.  I have always wanted to go see it.  Then we hike a mile up a raven and then back down.  It was really pretty and felt so nice to be out.  The kids were excited to hike and whined the whole way.  Tony loved it and had fun.  He found a dead dear leg and was chewing on it.  Their was a pile of dear legs and it's teeth by the trail.  Ruth threw up on the way home because she was car sick.  Casey made dinner and we watched the wizard of oz.  I cut the boys hair because it was really long.  Love you guys.  


Love

Rachel





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...