Saturday, November 7, 2020

Saturday

 My day has been good. I decided I needed to go grocery shopping so the weather wasn't bad this morning so I drove to Walmart. I didn't realize that they were having a sale though. It wasn't busy though so it was bad. I did see a wet/dry shop vac for 29 dollars so I did get that, but that was my only random purchase. I grab a quick drive thru lunch and then came home. The rest of the day I just did quality school work. the professor had posted the lectures for the rest of the semester so I watched them and did the assignments. So I just have the final left in that class. Tomorrow I am going to do the same thing for my time and motion class. So that will be nice to get that all done. I hope that everyone had a great day. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...