Monday, November 2, 2020

Monday

 Today was good.  It was light this morning when we walked and that was nice.  Isaac's stomach wasn't feeling good so he stayed home.  His teacher emailed me his missing work and he did that this afternoon.  I went to exercise class and we had a substitute.  I ended up talking most of the time.  I finished my Multi variable class and that felt really good.  I started the PCA class.  Ruth had dance class and her costumes came today.  They are really cute.  The were tight so we are going to take them back tomorrow and get a different size.  We took Tony on a walk before it got dark.  Casey had a class this morning so he was behind at work.  So he had to work late.  We had a early dinner and did homework.  We did some crafts and watched a show.  Love you guys 


Love

Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...