Thursday, November 5, 2020

Thursday

 I am glad everything went smoothly Mom.  I am excited for you.  That is a big change.  Today was good.  The boys didn't have school and it was so nice not to have to rush in the morning.  I worked at preschool and Casey worked at home which was super sweet of him.  Oliver went over to a friend's house and played for the afternoon.  I forgot I was supposed to bring a case of water to the school so me and Ruth ran one over after preschool.  We also took back Ruth's dance costumes for a bigger size.  The boys had parent teacher conference tonight.  The are both doing good.  Isaac is doing really well and is reading at a high level still.  Olive is having a hard time concentrating and is tired.  He is a sweet boy and really good at making friends.  They are all good kids.  They don't have school tomorrow either so we should have a fun day.  It will be nice.


Love

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...