Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Wednesday

 Good luck tomorrow Mom.  You are doing the right thing.  I hope it goes smoothly.  Today was good.  Tony slept with Isaac last night and they didn't get any sleep.  Tony came in our room early.  It was good because it got us up and we went able to get a fireplace insert rebate which is exciting.  Now Casey has to fill out some paperwork and send pictures. This morning  I walked far because I had extra time and went to exercise class.  We did High which so fun.  I am going slow on my math class but I feel good about covariance now.  The boys got out of school after lunch and have the rest of the week off for parent teacher conference.  I am working tomorrow so Casey is going to work from home and stay with the boys.  We had extra time today so we walked to the park it was fun but Tony got bored when the kids were playing.  It was a pretty afternoon.  Casey didn't have to work late which was really nice.  Love you guys and have a good night.


Love

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...