Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Tuesday

 The election is stressful for me today.  It will be interesting to see how it turns out.  It is nice to have it light in the morning again.  I know it won't last long.  I spent my preschool money and kohls cash this morning and got some new clothes and that was fun.  I did my math class and it is interesting stuff.  Me and Ruth did crafts after school.  We also went and got a new dog bed for Tony.  Something more comfortable.  He tore up a stuffed animal in the backyard and I cleaned it up today.  I made some baby blankets for a lady in primary who had a baby this week.  Mom and Dad sent gift cards to the kids and they were excited to spend them.  The boys bought video games and Ruth got a barbie closest.  Casey worked 12 hours today, he is super busy.  Love you guys and I hope everyone has a better day tomorrow.  I hope you feel better Mom.


Love

Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...