Wednesday, November 4, 2020

My Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night, I was so dizzy all day.  I didn't work and all I did was sleep.  It was weird.  i am feeling a lot better today so that is good news.  I am ready for tomorrow.  Well as ready I will ever be.  Robin we will buy you lunch.  I go in at 7:30 and they make molds and then we kill a morning and go in at 1:00 to get them pulled.  I should be done by 3.  Well not much else to report.  We did go to Walmart tonight just to get a few things.  I think I just needed to get out of the house for awhile.  Rachel good luck at work tomorrow.  The boys will love having a couple of days off.  LOVE MOM  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...