Friday, December 11, 2020

Friday

 I hope the weather clears up tomorrow also.  It snowed a little bit today but I heard the canyon was bad.  I hope it is ok tomorrow.  Isaac is so excited.  Today was good.  I was tired and sore this morning so I slept in and skipped working out.  We took Tony to the dog park instead which was good.  Their were no other dogs so we just stayed until Ruth was frozen.  We stopped at petsmart and got him some.new.food.and presents.  We dropped Tony off at home and then got Casey a Christmas present and Isaac one more birthday present.  Oliver has been riding his bike home and Isaac walks with his friend but it was really cold so I drove to get them but no one wanted to come with me.  Casey made Isaac's cake this evening.  It is an ice cream cake.  Good luck tomorrow.  Hopefully it isn't bad weather and it all misses us.

Love

Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...