Sunday, December 6, 2020

Sunday

 I slept in this morning and that felt nice.  We did go to Best Buy and get that program for Isaac.  I wanted a disc and I was having troubles finding that on Amazon.  We came home and just vegged afterwards.  Not a very excited day for sure.  Karen, I can't believe you finished that Lego.  That was so hard.  It looks really fun.  Way to go.  Rachel, I am so glad that Oliver can ride his bike with training wheels.  That is so nice.  Ruth will be there before you know it because she wants to be up with her brothers.  Robin, I hope your dishwasher is work working and that you are feeling a little better.  I have been worried about you.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...