Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Hump Day

 Today was good.  I am all caught up at work and that feels nice.  I am going to into work to do payments and then I will be really caught up.  That will feel nice.  I have to go in early to do screenings so that will be fun.  Karen, I should have gone and got drugs also.  I totally spaced that one out.  I will go on my way home tomorrow.  It is weird to not go out.  How easy it is to forget what is out there.  They sent out a memo that we will be working from home now until June.  I was kind of glad that way I don't have to drive in bad weather.  Rachel, I am glad you had a nice day.  I like your ornaments.  Robin, I hope you are surviving driving to work this week.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...