Tuesday, December 8, 2020

So dang cute

 Ruth was so cute.  I am glad they put it on Utube.  That was fun to watch.  Not much else going on with us.  I did work and went to all a dollar on my lunch hour.  I made Luna a burb cloth.  I was on a roll.  It felt nice to make them.  I always enjoyed doing them and then my finger got trigger finger and it was too hard but I did really good.  It was fun. I am glad your got your books ordered Karen.  I am also really glad you get a longer break.  You need that.  Robin, I am sorry you have to drive into work.  That is a long commute.  We are having Isaac's birthday at noon on Saturday in Logan.  I didn't know if you are up to another trip or not.  I did get a fortnite llama pinata.  I know we live in the fast lane.  LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...