Thursday, December 10, 2020

Thursday

 I walked this morning and it is getting really dark again.  The road is closed in front of the school this week and it is a nightmare getting to school.  I helped in Isaac's class this morning and then we worked at preschool.  The kids are cute and it was a good day.  Ruth forgot her backpack and it had our lunches in it.  Traci was nice and made us a sandwich.  My visiting teachers came and visited and that was nice.  The boys rode their bikes around the block.  Me and Ruth walked Tony just to the stop sign.  Then we went and got birthday decorations for Isaac.  They didn't have fortnite so he got baby yoda stuff.  Thanks for coming up this weekend.  I hope it doesn't snow.  


Love


Rachel

Isaac wrote about Christmas traditions


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...