Tuesday, December 8, 2020

tues

Today was good. It was busy at work. I don't know if I forgot to blog but one of the warehouse guys had covid on Friday so they had to quarantine the entire warehouse staff and clean the warehouse. So I'm training the new girl and helping pull so it's been a juggle for sure. Today I didn't have to do as much so that was nice. And hopefully tomorrow will be even smoother since the girl is getting trained now to do the pulling parts. I was tired today but I think it's because working from home I would take a work break and cat nap during the 15 minute break. Ruthie's dance was cute. She is tall. She looked really cute. Good luck getting books Karen. They are so expensive. I always hated book day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...