Sunday, December 6, 2020

Sunday

 Today was good.  We got up early and went to church.  It was good to go.  We are going to postpone the Temple and Priesthood Preview so I don't have to worry about that for a while.  Casey worked today to get caught up on work.  When we got home from church we took Tony on a walk around the block.  The boys rode their bikes and Ruth rode her scooter.  Ruth was going so slow and Tony wanted to be up with the boys.  Ruth ended up crying most of the way.  It was crazy.  We watched mamma mia 2 which is my favorite.  Then we loaded up their bikes and went back to the bike park.  We stayed until it was dark which is like 5.  Casey was home by then so we had dinner.  I started a new quilt and I have having troubles.  I finally figured out today was I was doing wrong and that felt good.  Love you guys and have a good week.  It is a busy time of year.


Love

Rachel










No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...