Friday, January 29, 2021

Friday

 Today was good.  I walked and went to exercise class.  We did yoga today which feels good.  It was really warm today and a lot of our snow melted.  It rained a bit also.  We met Casey for lunch which was fun.  Me and Ruth ran some errands afterwards.  We picked up some brownies that Mom ordered from one of her kids.  They were good.  We made sushi for dinner tonight and it tasted good.  The kids have been interested in the piano lately and I have been teaching them and it has been fun.  It sounds better than them pounded on the keys.  We bought some tile for the bathroom tonight and we are going to lay it tomorrow.

Love

Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...