Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Wednesday

 Good luck with your tooth Karen.  That is exciting.  Today was good.  It was a pretty morning and the air felt really clean with the new snow last night.  We did 100s at exercise class and it is really hard.  Isaac stomach hurt this morning so he stayed home.  He seems fine and is going back to school tomorrow.  I did my programming while Ruth was at school and we played games this afternoon.  Isaac wanted to make brownies and we were out of eggs so I ran to the store and picked up Oliver.  The kids were playing hide and seek and Ruth had a meltdown so we watched a show for a while.  Love you guys and stay warm.

Love 

Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...