Thursday, January 28, 2021

Thursday

 It felt like Friday all day.  I went in to work early and stayed the whole time.  I am over my hours so I get to leave early tomorrow.  That will be nice.  I keep expecting it to snow but the weather channels are saying no snow.  It will be interesting to see what happens.  I put dinner in our crock pot and the plug got bumped and turned off.  I think I am just going to throw it out.  I am cooking it now but it seems a long time to be out with no heat.  We watched the new expanse episode.  It was kind of boring.  It is dragging a bit.  Everyone enjoy the last Friday in January.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...