Saturday, January 30, 2021

Saturday

 I hope Jeremy feels better and I love your moon Robin.  I am glad Karen bought her new shelf's.  That is fun.  We had a busy day and it was good.  I walked this morning and it snowing a bit. Isaac had a basketball game this morning.  The other team was really good so the lost but it was a good game.  Tiled the rest of the day.  It was a lot of work but it looks nice and I hope we did right.  The kids were grumpy so we went them outside to play with Tony and then they cleaned the kitchen.  After dinner we watched a show.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel






Our new couch is so big.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...