Monday, January 25, 2021

Monday

 I am sorry Jenkins hurt his nose.  Poor thing.  Today was good but it was busy.  I have 23,000 which is a lot.  I walked this morning and went to exercise class.  It is so fun to go.  A lot of people have started to come I think because of new years resolutions.  I had to go to the store and I worked on my programming when Ruth was at school.  Ruth had dance class.  We were out of chocolate milk soni went and got that.  The kid had time to play video games and then we walked to the park to play with Tony.  We lost the ball in the snow on the second throw so we just practiced having him come.  Ruth wouldn't wear her snow boots so she had to stay on the path and not go in the snow.  I probably say the same things ever day, sorry.  Love you guys and thanks for everything.

Love

Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...