Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Tuesday

 Cute decals, I love them.  What a good idea.  Tony got sick last night so Casey was up early cleaning up after him.  Casey had a early meeting this morning so I left early for my walk and it was cold.  Me and Ruth worked on her room this morning and she was so upset and mad at me.  I felt better about programming today and finished chapter 2.  Casey home and took a nap at lunch.  Me and Ruth walked around the fabric store and went the grocery store.  It was so cold we didn't walk to the park and the kids played hide and seek inside.  Isaac had basketball practice tonight and had a fun time it think.  He doesn't tell me much but he was happy.  Love you guys and have a good night.

Love

 Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...