Thursday, January 28, 2021

Thursday

 It was warm here today and the snow was melting a bit which is nice.  I walked this morning and it was warm.  I had to take my gloves off.  We helped in Isaac's class and graded papers.  Then worked at preschool.  The kids are cute and it is fun to do.  Casey's ended up working from home this afternoon which is nice.  Oliver had his 100th day of school.  He brought a 100 beads to count. We walked to the park after school.  Ruth stayed with Casey.  There was a little boy standing on the corner.  I asked if he needed help crossing the street.  He said no that he was lost.  He knew his number so we called his Mom but as it was ringing she drove up and found him.  Poor thing started crying when he got in the car.  They were all so scared.  She said he was supposed ride the bus home from school and didn't know why he wasn't on it.  That was excitement.  We did find the ball we lost at the park which is nice.  Homework took forever tonight so it was bedtime by the time we were done.  Everyone have a good Friday and don't work too hard.

Love

Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...