Friday, January 15, 2021

Friday

 Today was good.  It was hard to walk this morning.  It is so cold and dark.  We went to exercise class and it was nice to not leave early.  We went grocery shopping and got a roast for dinner tomorrow.  After lunch we took Tony to the dog park.  Their were a lot of dog there today.  It was really muddy with the snow melting and dogs were jumping on Tony so he was a muddy mess at the end.  I gave him a bath when we got home.  He did really good and is so cute and fluffy when he is clean.  The boys had a good day at school.  Oliver had a pajama day and brought books to read.  Isaac had a math test that he was stressed about but he said he did good on it.  Casey bought the kids some big boxes to make a fort with.  They had fun and I forgot to take a picture.  Drive safe tomorrow Mom and Dad.  We are excited to have you.

Love

Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...