Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Tuesday

 Isaac was sick again today and stayed home.  He slept most of the morning which is good.  I walked this morning and it was so cold.  It was freezing today.  I worked on programming while Ruth was at school.  We did homework for Isaac the rest of the afternoon.  Isaac and Ruth had wellness checks today.  She thinks Isaac is constipated and that is why he is throwing up.  It makes sense.  Isaac was supposed to have basketball practice I thought but no one was there.  It is so strange.  I signed everyone up for soccer in the spring.  It should be fun.  My sewing chair broke a wheel a while ago.  We bought a new one with the stimulus money and it came today.  I will miss my black friday chair.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...