Monday, January 11, 2021

Monday

 Congratulation Robin, a girl is exciting.  I am glad she is doing well.  Isaac was throwing up this morning so he stayed home.  Casey was really tired so he worked from home today which is nice.  I walked and went to exercise class which was nice.  I worked on the book Dad gave me and it is a good book.  It is hard and I am going slow.  Ruth had dance today and I went grocery shopping while she was gone.  Oliver has been enjoying walking Tony.  Tony hasn't been as wild walking so it is fun for Oliver to walk him now.  So me and Oliver walked to the park and played in the snow.  We had a lot of fun.  Isaac really really wanted Salmon so he made it for dinner.  It tasted really good.  We got the kids to bed on time which is a miracle.  We bought a mug from the girls podcast and it came today.  Congratulations again Robin.

Love

Rachel











No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...