Sunday, January 10, 2021

Sunday

 Good luck Robin tomorrow.  I made a diaper caddy and it is really cute.  I will surprise you with it later.  Today was good.  I had an early church meet but church is at 10 now so that is really nice.  Casey worked today.  I had to deliver a birthday book so we went on a walk which felt nice.  We have been talking about a shower upstairs but after reading it is really bad to have a window in the shower.  It just catches water and causes a lot of damage so we are back to just a bath tub.  I shouldn't have taken out the tiles.  They were great and you guys did a good job.  Isaac made dinner which was nice of him.  I kept wanting to eat out but we couldn't all agree.  Which is better to eat at home.  Isaac did a good job cooking.  Well I am not ready for Monday.  I hope you guys have a good day.


Love

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...