Thursday, January 14, 2021

Thursday

 Today was good.  I went to the dentist this morning.  There isn't much they can do to fix the hole.  My implant will just rip it to shreds.  They did fix my bottom denture so it fits again.  I don't wear it much and my teeth moved.  We were done early so we drove to work and I worked.  It was crazy busy.  I ran the whole time.  Karen that is funny you vacuum got caught in the bathroom.  It is funny.  I am sorry Tom is retiring.  That is sad.  You like him.  Robin, I am sorry you are tired and still not feeling well.  You need to tell them you need to work from home at least 3 days a week.  You tell them your mom said :).  I am glad it is the weekend.  I get Monday off so that is fun.  They have put in a state of emergency for the weekend because there have been threats in Utah.  Might not want to go downtown.  Have a nice friday.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...