Thursday, January 14, 2021

Thursday

 I hope you are feeling better Mom.  I skipped walking this morning and it was nice to sleep in a bit.  We helped in Isaac's class and then worked at preschool.  It was a good day.  It was a pretty day today so me and Oliver cleared all the snow off of the trampoline.  We played with Tony also.  Oliver was so cute carrying big chunks are ice.  I needed to go to the hobby lobby so I told Oliver I would get him a snack if he came with.  Oliver was so cute.  He talked and talked, we had a fun time just the two of us.  We told Ruth she could get a barbie camper if she learned all her letters.  She was really upset at first because she said it was too hard but now she is working really hard to learn them.  I attached a picture of all the letters she knows.  I am proud of her.  Sorry to ramble I love you guys and hope you have a good Friday.

Love

Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...