Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Hump day

 I had to go into work early today so I left a little early also.  It was fun to meet Karen in Park City.  We ate at Billy Blanco and I like that place. They have this california burrito that I really like.  It is so huge.   We went to the outlet store afterwards and Karen got her some jeans and dad got him some Merrills.  They had a pair of tennis shoes for 20 dollars on clearance and they gave us half off because he got a pair of boots also.   I felt like we scored.  Robin, I am so glad you can eat again.  That has to feel wonderful.  I am so glad.  That makes me feel a lot better.  Rachel, I am glad they were able to fix your crown.  That is nice.  I am sorry Oliver is emotional.  Let me know if I can do anything to help.  I have to go into work tomorrow and work on contracts.  It will be nice to get that all worked out.  I am going to drive in on my lunch hour.  I don't want to be there all day.  Everyone have a wonderful Thursday.  I can't believe that February is almost over with.  I love that we drove home and it was still a little light.  I really love that.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...