Monday, February 22, 2021

Monday

 I walked this morning and went to exercise class.  They celebrated Oliver's birthday at school and he brought cookies.  They all wrote him a card which was sweet.  He had fun but had a hard time at P.E.  Ruth had dance and had a fun time.  She wants to be a dancer and rock climber when she grows up.  Isaac walked home with him friend and then had a playdate with Collin.  We walked him over there and then went to the park to fly Oliver's helicopter.  He is really good at flying it.  Tony was so excited excited to go to the park.  He seems really hot when we got there.  It was such a pretty day. Casey worked late to catch up on some work.  We just had leftovers and did homework.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...