Tuesday, February 23, 2021

sleepy

Sorry I didn't blog last night. 8 o'clock hit and I was so tired I just feel asleep. Things are going good here nothing to wild. A girl at work in a different dept. Found out she has stage 4 cervix cancer. They found it during her yearly checkup. She is my age maybe younger. I felt bad for her. It makes me feel blessed I'm planning a baby in 4 months not 4 months of chemo with a 7 percent chance of making it. So long story short get your check ups and stay healthy. Jeramy took jenkins on a walk and then I think we are just going to relax tonight. Hopefully I can stay up past 8 and feel a bit wild. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...