Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Tuesday

 Sorry about your friend Robin.  We are really blessed to have good health and good things right now.  Casey didn't sleep well.  He got up and went to work and then came home when I went on a walk.  He just worked at home the rest of the day.  We went out for lunch which was fun.  Me and Ruth were doing puzzles and lost track of time this morning so we had to rush to school.  I sewed and programmed while she was gone.  We walked to pick up the boys.  It was a pretty day but the wind was cold.  I am helping the PTA with the one book one school thing.  I picked a some posters and am going to color them.  My crown had a patch on it and it fell off yesterday so I am going to the dentist tomorrow.  After dinner we went to the climbing gym.  It was a lot of fun.  The time goes so fast while you are there.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...