Friday, February 26, 2021

Seven

 I had a dentist appointment today to fix a loose filling, so I was lazy and took the whole day off. It was nice. I slept in this morning and then watched my physic lectures. Then I had lunch and went to the dentist. After the dentist I went grocery shopping and then to the bank. I got a refund check from a doctor bill I guess I paid and then I didn't owe. So I went to the bank to deposit it. The ATM deposit didn't work which was annoying so I had to fill out the form and do it that way. Then I came home and had a nap. After dinner I worked on the mid-term review for physics. Exciting I know. I have to talk with my advisor before registering for classes so I got that done today. After this semester I only have 7 classes left to take. Which is nice because I only have to take 2 this summer, then 3 in the fall, and then just 2 for my last semester. I am getting so close. I hope that everyone had a great Friday. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...