Monday, February 22, 2021

Monday

 Work was good.  It was kind of quiet which was nice.  We went to Target after work to get some light bulbs for the bathroom.  There was only one left.  We did walk over to all a dollar to see if they had bottles for the gym but they didn't.  It was so nice outside.  I enjoyed being outside.  We just vegged the rest of the night.  I am going into work tomorrow so that should be fun.  I am going in twice a week now.  I feel like I am starting a new job.  Weird.  Karen, I am glad you made it through economics.  Rachel, I am glad that they celebrated Oliver's birthday at school.  That is always fun.  Robin, I am glad you are doing well also.  Not much else to report.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...