Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Wednesday

 Today was busy.  I walked and went to exercise class, we did weights today and it felt good.  I took back a package of vitamins that Mom got me because the glass bottle was broken.  Programming went well today and it is fun to figure things out.  I had dentist appointment to fix my tooth.  It was fast and easy.  We walked to pick up the boys and it was cold.  Oliver's teacher emailed me and said he had been really emotional these last two weeks so she called and we made a plan.  She is going to do a behavioral chart each day and then I can see what is going on and he gets positive feedback.  He keeps telling me how good he is doing so he can get his prize.  I feel bad he is having a rough time.  I hope this helps.  I had to picked up some baptism clothes tonight.  It was a pain but I got it done and can stop worrying.  I am glad you guys met up for dinner.  I wished we loved closer.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...