Sunday, August 29, 2021

Sunday

 Karen, I love your stand and I am so so happy for you.  That is so fun.  It was really great to see everyone yesterday and hang out.  Love you guys.  Today I was tired so I didn't get up to walk Tony.  Casey didn't have to work which was nice.  We all went to church and primary was fine.  It was a sad day though because we cut down the apricot tree.  It was dying and didn't want it to fall on anyone.  Casey counted the rings and it was around 102.  It was an old tree and we will miss it.  I was looking through old photos for a picture of the tree and we all were so young.  Everyone have a good week. 

Love

Rachel















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...