Saturday, September 4, 2021

jumparoo

We woke up and took it slow. I had Luna in her crib when I was making a bottle. I heard her cry out it was a different cry. So I checked on her and she rolled and her leg was stuck between the crib bars. So we went to buy buy baby to get a crib bumper so she can't put her legs through the slats anymore. We bought a jumper roo. Since she always wants to sit up now. She loves it. We had to put books under her feet so she can jump. Jeramy was gently jumping it a bit and she fell asleep it was funny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday

 My day was good.  I am glad that you got the water fixed Robin. Work for me was busy. I had like a million meetings. I decided to get an el...