Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Wednesday

 Today was good.  I walked and went to exercise class.  We did High which is fun.  Ruth had something smell bad in her room.  We I cleaned it and in the process ruined her life.  She was pretty dramatic about it.  We walked to school and she dropped her water bottle which was also awful.  I had Tony so I couldn't walk her in.  She was pretty upset about that.  She saw her friend who sits next to her and they walked in together.  She was happy after school.  They boys were happy also.  They are all having a good year so far.  Casey is working late and is still there.  I had book group but skipped it.  We had a nice evening.  The kids played so nice together.  The picture of Isaac is he had a sign on his forehead that said free help backward.  He was helping his classmates with math.  He said he would help us with life.  It made me laugh.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...