Thursday, September 2, 2021

Thursday

 Today was good.  I walked and it is so dark.  It is depressing.  Tony was kind of gagging but he seemed fine so we kept walking.  After the boys went to school me and Ruth went to the dollar store to get 10 deodorants for a service project.  Then we met my visiting teaching ladies at the park to visit.  We walked to kindergarten which was nice.  The kids had dentist appointments today so I check them out of school a hour early.  No one has cavities which is great.  Oliver's tonsils looks big so I need to make an appointment to get them looked at.  Casey came home early and we went up the canyon and went rock climbing.  Ruth didn't want to climb so we hiked.with Tony.  We went 2 miles which is good for her.  Then we watched the boys climb.  It was a nice evening.  

Love

Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...