Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Tuesday

 We had a good day and I felt like I had time to do things.  Casey was awake this morning so he took Tony on a walk which was nice.  Me and Ruth went to story time.  We haven't been in forever and it was so nice to go.  I am glad we get one more year of going.  I get so emotional thinking of the kids when they were little at story time.  While Ruth was at school I got a lot done.  I worked on my statistics and sewed.  I played with Tony but it was too hot for him.  He is low energy in the afternoons.  Mandy called Casey and I think we are going to go to Disneyland in November which will be fun.  Isaac's dreams will all come true.  Casey worked on the tree again tonight.  Me, Casey and Isaac took a load to the green waste and I accidentally shut the door on Isaac's fingers.  I felt bad.  Good luck tomorrow Karen.  I hope it is a easy fix for your knee.

Love

Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...