Thursday, November 18, 2021

Almost Friday

 Work was good.  I am getting caught up and that feels nice.  I was an hour over my time so I left early and we went and got a few things and then met up with the Gumm Gang for dinner.  Julie looked really pale.  She had a biopsy of her thyroid. I guess she has some nodules on it and with Kay and Great Grandma Gumm having thyroid cancer I guess it can be hereditary.  Julie texted me the other day and said her doctor said any sisters she has need to be tested.  I wrote my doctor and I have an ultrasound scheduled for Tuesday.  Weird right? Thought it doesn't hurt to be safe.  I am glad tomorrow is Friday.  I might have to work in the covid clinic again until 5.  We are going up to Logan on Saturday to organize Thanksgiving and then if it is OK Robin, I thought we might stop by and say HI on Sunday.  I have to deliver a package for work in Pleasant Grove.  I am getting super excited for Thanksgiving and Black Friday.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...