Robin
Thursday, November 18, 2021
Thursday
Today was good. We did a pot luck at work and all the food tasted so good. Then we have a few vendors out here so they paid for us to go to top golf. It was fun, Luna loved looking at everything. Jenkins missed us being gone all day so once I got home he cuddled right in lol it made me laugh. I'm glad tomorrow is Friday. My glowforge isn't tracking to get here till Tuesday, so it's just a waiting game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday
I am sorry you have to dig up your yard and deal with that pipe. I am glad you found the spot it was leaking. I had great day. I went to...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment