Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Tuesday

 I walked this morning and it was raining but nothing heavy.  We ran errands after we dropped off the boys.  I took the updated medical bills to the lawyer.  We walked around Joann's.  Ruth is fun to take shopping.  We got Christmas decals for the window.  When I went to SLC a rock hit the crv and crack the windshield so we took it in to get it fixed.  I started quilting Tiffany's quilt and am putting cut cats on it.  I like it.  It is Randy's birthday today so we went up there for dinner.  We had pizza which was good.  The kids have a fun time playing with Ivy.  

Love

Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...