Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Wednesday

 I am finally starting to be caught up at work. I even had time to text Rachel this morning. Rachel that cat quilt is amazing. I love how you quilted cats. That is pretty cute and unique. She is going to love that. Robin you are getting spoiled at your new job. Swigs are nice. Luna is so cute. Karen good luck with your windshield. We are not far if you need us. I am signed up to do covid clinic again on Friday so I have to work until 5. We are hooking up with the gumm gang tomorrow for dinner. It was so pretty outside dad said he froze on his walk also. He said he needs to start driving again so he can walk in the gym. I thought we could practice in the church parking lot. See if he can move around enough now. Yesterday was his last predisone. He was kind of emotional today. That drug is tough. Do you remember when you took it Rachel when you had bells palsy. Love you guys 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...