Sunday, November 14, 2021

Primary program

 I am glad that you guys went to the zoo today.  It was a beautiful day and that sounds so fun.  We have been deep in primary program stuff this weekend.  Yesterday we had a practice.  It went pretty well.  I should have made it shorter we had some down time that we played games.  My kids thought it was fun so I hope everyone did.  It was fun to meet up with everyone yesterday.  I had a meeting this morning.  Then I set up for the program.  The program went really well and we got a lot of compliments.  It was kind of short but it was fine.  The kids did a great job.  We wrote shorter parts so everyone was able to memorize them.  We did yard work after church.  We needed a pick axe so we went out for lunch and bought one.  We ran out of steam and just watched movies when it got dark.  The kids don't have school tomorrow and I want to go hiking.  I hope it works out.  Love you guys.  I haven't taken a lot of pictures.  I will do better next week.

Love

Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...