Sunday, November 14, 2021
weekend
Saturday we took a mental day and it was so nice. I got to sew for a while and then I cleaned getting space ready for my glowforge. Them today we woke up and met mom and dad at the zoo. It was fun to walk around. Then we had dinner and just relaxed. Luna was a bit tired and grumpy tonight so we just spent all night making her happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday
My day was busy. It was good but busy. I will be glad when they get more people though. After work I just came home and was lazy. I hope e...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment