Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Wednesday

 Today was good.  I walked this morning and it was so so cold.  I haven't been wearing winter things because I get so hot but I will have to now.  I went to exercise class and it wore me out today.  While Ruth was at school I went over to a friend from quilt groups house.  She is making a quilt and lost the instructions and needed help figuring out how to put it together.  We were able to figure it out and sewed together one block.  I picked up the kids from school and we went to Lee's.  Then we picked up Isaac from orchestra.  The kids were so hyper all evening.  They have half day of school tomorrow and then no school Friday because of parent teacher conference.

Love

Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...