Monday, November 29, 2021

Monday

 Well work was busy.  Payroll took forever and I was tired when it was done.  I got the letter for the reorganization of administrative assistants.  They are going from 13 types to 6 types.  We will find out the details on December 12.  Of course the first thing they said is no one is getting laid off.  I will keep you posted.  My boss thinks we have already been reorganized.  She is sure we are all fine. I just know they don't like anyone to know what they are doing until they do it.  I love that Oliver is playing with that nativity set.  That was Rachel's favorite part of Christmas when she was a little girl.  They have been played with for a long time.  Luna looks so cute in her hat.  Good luck with your last day of day care.  I hope they are nice to you.  Karen congratulations on finishing two of your classes.  I am sorry your car is still leaking. We will take dad with us on Saturday.  Not much else to report.  We have been busy working on the puzzle.  I can't believe tomorrow is the last day of November.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...