Thursday, December 2, 2021

Thursday

 Isaac felt nauseous this morning so he stayed home from school.  He seems ok but it was good for him to rest.  I walked this morning.  After I took Oliver to school we all watched the Grinch and I fell asleep.  Me and Ruth went to the grocery store.  Me and Tony walked her to school and then walked the long way home.  It was such a beautiful day.  Isaac was bored so he went in the back and jumped for a while.  Ruth had dance class today.  She love it and can do a one handed cartwheel.  We did the boys homework while she was gone.  Then they played games after dinner.  Casey worked at sub for Santa this evening.  They have a lot of bikes and they had a good time.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...