Friday, December 3, 2021

Friday

 Today was good.  Isaac felt a bit better but not a hundred percent.  He went to school and had a good day.  He said he was feeling better at the end of the day.  I walked this morning and exercise class was cancelled because the instructor is sick.  Me and Ruth made ornaments for the tree.  I helped in her class and that was fun.  She wanted to bring her big bear for show and tell.  I emailed her teacher to ask if it was ok.  She was fine with it.  Ruth was so excited and was showing everyone it when they walked into the room.  It was cute.  I met Casey for lunch and that was really fun.  It was nice to met up.  Then I picked the kids up from school.  After dinner we went over and helped fixed bikes for sub for Santa.  Casey friend has been collecting bikes all year so they have a lot which is nice.  He is staying late and I am going to bed early.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...